Sanistar is suitable for pumping sewage and waste water from toilets, hand basins, showers and from rooms which are below the sewer level.
If there is natural fall and the sewer is flooded, Sanistar will prevent a backup and flooding of the room.
- Flood protected pump station
- Odour and gas-tight plastic collecting tank
- Flexible union with integrated soft ball check valve
- Non-clogging impeller
- Fully submersible, pressure-tight electric motors
- Thermal sensors embedded within windings
- Large diameter stainless steel rotor shaft, pre-lubricated bearings
- Combination of mechanical seal (silicon carbide) and lip seal in oil chamber
- Electronic control box for controlling and monitoring all important functions and advising any problems
Sanistar is suitable for pumping sewage and waste water from toilets, hand basins, showers and from rooms which are below the sewer level. Even if there is natural fall if the sewer is flooded Sanistar will prevent a back up and flooding of the room. Applications include basement rooms or car parks, sanitary facilities in restaurants, hotels, shopping centres, schools and hospitals.
Total Weight (Kg)
Motor Input (kW)
Motor Output (kW)
Tank Inlets (mm)
100 (x3), 150 (x2), 40 (1)
Total Volume (Litres)
Voltage 50 Hz (V)
230-240 / 1 phase
Nominal Current (A)
Air Vent Size
Max Head Height