Rocktuff is an anti-slip liquid applied polyurethane coating that can be brushed, sprayed or rolled.
Rocktuff has an attractive textured finish with an anti-slip rating which makes it suitable for industrial, commercial and domestic applications. Rocktuff dries quickly (usually in a few hours) and suitable for light traffic within 24 to 30 hours and heavy traffic after 3 days.
- Tough and flexible.
- hard and impact resistant, will not flake or crack.
- Has good chemical resistance and approved fire rating.
Rocktuff is suitable as an anti-slip protective coating for:
• Domestic & Recreational: Decks, balconies, patios. garages. steps. entertaining areas. pool surrounds.
• Schools, Parks & Public Areas: Playgrounds. demountable classrooms. walkways. toilets and change rooms.
• Hospitality: Kitchen areas. bar areas.
• Building & Construction: Anti-slip flooring. trafficable protective coating. steps, stairs and walkways. decks, balconies, patios.
equipment platforms. scaffolding planks.
metal corrosion protection. driveways and bridges.Pool surrounds.
• Industrial Areas: Safety work areas. factory & warehouse floors. work platforms & scaffolding planks.
• Marine: Boat decks & trailers. general protective coating, steps & ramps. marinas. pontoons.
• Agriculture & Farming: Agricultural equipment. cherry picker platforms. animal races & pens.
• Automotive & Rail. Load areas of utes, trucks, vans, trailers, caravans & buses. stone damage protection to cars and caravans.
pedestrian crossing, bridges & platforms.
Rocktuff is suitable for most primed building substrates including:
Porous concrete. cement. cement render. brick, block work, plaster board, masonry, timber, FC sheeting. porous tiles (excluding fully virtified and glazed tiles). fibreglass. metal. (must be etch primed) and soundly painted surfaces. Apply test areas to doubtful surfaces.