This in-ground pump station is specifically designed for large domestic and commercial applications where an establishment is below the conventional council sewer line and 24 hour storage requirement is necessary.
Click here and fill out the contact form - we'll help you select the best pump to suit this in ground pump station.
- New Zealand designed & manufactured polyethylene chamber
- Suitable for all types of ground conditions
- Certified to AS/NZS 4766 polyethylene storage tanks for wastewater and chemicals
- Certified to AS/NZS 1546.1 on-site domestic wastewater treatment facilities
- The geometric shape allows for maximum strength under compression while also offering the Advantage of anti-floatation for wet areas
- An electrical junction box is installed on the top of the tank where the power cable for the pump and the high-level alarm float switch is terminated
The Wallace In-Ground 1500 is specifically designed for domestic applications where a dwelling is below the conventional council sewer line and 24 hour storage requirement is necessary.
Total Weight (Kg)
Tank Volume (L)
100m PVC class D
50mm PVC class D
50mm non return & isolating
Inspect Hatch (mm)