The Omnivore grinder pump meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial.
They feature a superior cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel-Rockwell C 58, for shearing solids into small particles prior to being passed to the discharge.
The 2 stage design of the Omnivore provides high pressure with maximum head capabilities to 55 metres. This performance allows installation of a centrifugal designed grinder where only progressive cavity style designs were previously used.
- V – Slice ® cutter technology
- One piece uni-body casting
- Dual Stainless steel impellers
- 300 Series Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Clog free volute design
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- Dual seals
- Heavy duty oil filled motor
- Flanged connecting elbow 32mm (G90-BSP) available for both models
- Pumps are supplied with separate float and control panel
- Warranty 1 year parts and labour
For pressurised domestic sewage and wastewater systems Advanced V-Slice cutter and Multivane impeller improves capability to handle shred able foreign objects in waste. Shut-off head 45 metres
Min Sump Height (mm)
Min Sump Width (mm)
Min Sump Length (mm)
Motor kW / HP
Volt / Phase
400v / 3 Ph
Full Load Current
32mm G90 BSP