The Wallace In-Ground WP1500 pump station is typically designed for pumping sewage & waste water from a dwelling where facilities generating waste water are below conventional council sewer line and with 24 hour storage requirement is necessary. Comes with the 750SK or 750SV. We can also customise the pump to your requirements and make this a twin pump system.
Custom options available, please enquire or give us a call.
- New Zealand designed & manufactured PE pump chamber suitable for storage of domestic sewage and wastewater.
- Suitable for installation underground with normal soil conditions without high water table.
- The geometric shape allows for maximum strength under compression while also offering the
- Advantage of anti-floatation
- Pump station is supplied complete with selected pump, Non Return Valve, Isolating Valve, Union, Float switch/s all installed & with 100mm Inlet & 50mm outlet connections provided on chamber for ease of connections to pipes. Pump power cable and high level alarm cable are taken out from the top of the tank via suitable gland to be connected to control panel at site.
- Motor Protection Control panel with built in High Level Alarm activation & volts free contacts for remote monitoring, is supplied loose to be installed in weatherproof location & connected to power & HL cables thus providing motor protection from Overload, Underload & Short circuit conditions. Optional water shut off system in case of HL activation is available as extra
Designed for pumping sewage & waste water from a dwelling where facilities generating waste water are below conventional council sewer line and with 24 hour storage requirement is necessary.
Tank volume (litres)
1400 x 1465
Inspect hatch (mm)
Total weight (kg)
W-750SK / W-750SV (other options on request)
0.75KW, 230V, 7A
Mad head (m)
8 including sump depth
Control panel / H L alarm
Motor protection & H L activation with audio/visual
100mm PVC class D
50mm PVC class D
50mm non return & isolating