- High or Low-Level Audio-Visual Alarm Actuation by Float Switch
- High-Intensity Flashing LED Indication for 'Alarm On'
- LED Indication for 'Power On'
- Audio Buzzer sound activation for alarm situation
- 'Mute' switch on panel to stop the buzzer sound only
- Set of Volts free contacts for Remote Alarm or BMS systems
- Safe Low Voltage (12V DC) control circuit for float/pressure switch
- Standard 230V, 1 Phase, 50 HZ power input to the unit
- Can be used as High/Low-Pressure Alarm system by using a standard pressure switch as sensor instead of float switch
Flooding / Spilling of hazardous sewage and wastewater due to submersible pump failure or overflowing of potable water from the holding tank can happen if there is no prior warning to the user. To combat this, Wallace Pumps have produced the Electronic High / Low Level Alarm system. It will give a prior audio-visual warning of the possible overflow so that the remedial action can be taken in advance.