The Dektite Soaker reduces and diverts rain water back up. The EPDM construction offers long-lasting durability and the cone shape of the Dektite overcomes any possible seal breakdown due to vibration or expansion and contraction, while isolation of pipe from sheeting dampens noise levels.
It is resistant to UV rays and remains fully flexible under all conditions. Pipe diameter rings are clearly marked on the cone sleeve for easy identification and sizing. The low-profile design reduces silhouette on roofline and also provides generous internal clearance for steep as well as angular installations. It exhibits excellent water-resistant properties.
- The large base of the Dektite Soaker dramatically reduces rainwater back up on very low or very high roof pitches and deep ribbed roofing profiles.
- Dektite Soakers are ready to use straight from the box.
- Engineered to eliminate damning
- Faster to flash than old fashioned methods.
- The unique corrosion resistant aluminium flange is ideal for low pitch and deep profile roofs, providing a positive leak-proof seal.
- EPDM withstands temperatures from -50oC to 115oC and up to 150oC intermittently
|CODE||BASE (MM)||PIPE(MM)||ROOF PITCH||PIPE (MM)||ROOF PITCH|
|DF 602||410 x 360||75-160||Up to 60°|
|DF 603||485 x 460||114-165||Up to 60°||165-255||Up to 40°|
|DF 605||708 x 635||250-358||Up to 60°||358-410||Up to 40°|
|DF 606||1006 x 905||380-470||Up to 60°||470-610||Up to 40°|