Dekstrip stretches and forms around most roof profiles, with its exclusive concertina edge it can stretch up to 25% making Dekstrip flexible and ideal for a wide range of flashing applications.
- The Dekstrip edges contain an expanding aluminium strip (in concertina form) totally encased by the EPDM flashing.
- Dekstrip can be stretched and formed around most roof profiles and maintain that shape.
- Typical applications include bullnosing, where two different profiles intersect, curved parapet flashing, expansion joints in gutters, change of pitch and large round pipe penetrations.
- Fastening is done through the aluminium strip using suitable fasteners with a minimum 10mm head. In case of rivets use a 10mm washer under head.
- EPDM based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) will withstand temperatures from -50oC to 115oC and up to 150oC intermittently.
- Dekstrip can be painted (contact DLM for technical advice).
|CODE||LENGTH (M)||WIDTH (MM)||MATERIAL|
|DS3-235||3.1||235||EPDM based grey Thermoplastic Electomer (TPE)|
|DS10-180||10||180||EPDM based grey Thermoplastic Electomer (TPE)|
|DS10-235||10||235||EPDM based grey Thermoplastic Electomer (TPE)|
|DS10-305||10||305||EPDM based grey Thermoplastic Electomer (TPE)|
|DS23-180||23||108||Price and availability on application|
|DS23-235||23||235||Price and availability on application|
|DS23-305||23||305||Price and availability on application|
|DS15-450||15||450||Price and availability on application|