Dekform is a lead free alternative designed to suit all tiled roof flashing applications.
- Environmentally friendly. No leaching of chemical or colouring agents.
- Light weight. Dekform is 1/3 the weight of lead.
- Great form stability. Easily applied and shaped to required roof profile.
- Available in Grey EPDM.
- EPDM will withstand constant temperatures at the roofline of -50°C to 115°C and up to 150°C intermittently.
- Easy painting. Able to be painted with 100% Acrylic Low Sheen exterior paint.
- Twenty year warranty. Just fit it and forget it - we’ve got you covered.
|CODE (GREY)||Pipe OD (mm)||Apron Sheet Size (mm)||Pitch||Carton Qty|
|*DFM100GB||0-35||410 x 490||Up to 40°||5|
|*DFM101GB||12-70||410 x 490||Up to 40°||5|
|*DFM102GB||50-70||600 x 450||Up to 40°||5|
|*DFM103GB||50-170||600 x 450||Up to 40°||5|
|*DFM108GB||175-330||850 x 550||Up to 40°||5|
Dekform is the lead free alternative designed to suit all tiled roof flashing applications. A great product choice when rain water harvesting is in use. Keep your water clean from lead contamination when diverting water from roof tank.