A 30 micron pure aluminum foil coated with a rubber adhesive and a paper release liner.
DANCO 830 offers excellent thermal insulation and heat reflection properties. Suitable for use in the HVAC and construction markets. Ideal for sealing foil lined insulation products in fire rated areas and joining and fixing pipe/duct work.
- Fully synthetic rubber resin-based adhesive.
- UV and ozone resistant.
- Excellent water vapour barrier.
- Conformable, durable and easy to work with.
- Excellent thermal reflection properties.
- High adhesion to foils for strong overlap joints
|Width (mm)||Length (m)|
Suitable for use in the HVAC and construction markets
Instructions for use:
1. Thoroughly clean and dry surfaces prior to applying flashing tape.
2. If surface is porous or crumbling, prime with Duram Bituflex.
3. Apply Flashing Tape firmly to substrate, smooth down and mould in place.
4. Overlap adjoining strips by a minimum of 25mm.
5. Application temperature 5o C to 40o C. May be warmed to aid adhesion if cold.