Crystoflex is a two part waterproofing membrane comprising of a liquid component of selected polymers and a powder component of selected cements, fillers and aggregates.
Duram Crystoflex is designed to waterproof demanding areas requiring constant immersion, hydrostatic pressure resistance, uneven surfaces or in applications with poor ventilation. Typical areas would be water tanks (above or below ground), retaining walls, ponds, water features and most other general waterproofing applications. Duram Crystoflex is suitable for potable water.
When mixed together to form a brushable or rollable slurry, it provides a strong, hydrostatic pressure resistant, flexible waterproofing membrane.
Crystoflex was formulated for immersed or ponding situations such as the waterproofing of water tanks and water features but is just as suitable for non-immersed applications such as roofs or under tile waterproofing.
In ponds and water features where an aesthetic appearance is required, Crystoflex can be top coated with Duram Primeseal which is compatible and enhances the performance of the entire waterproofing system.
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Designed for applications where hydrostatic pressure resistance is required.
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Two pack yet flexible.
- Quick drying.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Can be topped, tiled or coated.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Suitable for use in confined areas.
- Compatible with most tile adhesives.
- Can be coated.
- Can be rendered with a polymer render or standard render with bonding additive.
Crystoflex is suitable for many waterproofing applications, but is particularly useful for areas requiring hydrostatic pressure resistance and immersed applications including:
- Water retaining structures such as concrete tanks, ponds, pools, fountains and water features.
- Crystoflex is suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Retaining walls, planter boxes.
- Roofs (top coated with Azcoflex or Azcothane as recommended).
- Under tile waterproofing on balconies, terraces, podiums and decks.