Plascourse DPC (Damp Proof Course) is designed to use on brick, block, timber, window frames and door frames. Embossed surface on both sides minimizes slippage when using. Low density polyethylene construction offers added strength and a longer life.
- Plascourse may be used as a Damp Proof Course in brick and block work
- Plascourse may be used as a concealed flashing under timber window frames and door framse
- Plascourse may be used when a seperation layer is required between different materials
- Plascourse may be used as a moisture barrier between the bottom plate and concrete foundation
- Plascourse is manufactured in New Zealand by DLM, made from 100% locally sourced, recycled plastic
- Plascourse DPC meets AS/NZ 2904-1995
- Plascourse DPC is Code Marked to guarantee it meets all relative standards and is fit for purpose.
- Plascourse DPC is a Permanent Moisture Barrier
- Plascourse DPC is embossed both sides and is 500m thickness, as per the New Zealand Standard.
- Plascourse DPC contains carbon black (Master Batch) to stabilise the product for UV protection
- Conforms to New Zealand Standard 2904-1995
|CODE||LENGTH (M)||WIDTH (MM)||CARTON QTY|