Duram 195 UV is a single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, self levelling, waterproofing membrane which cures to form a seamless, tough, durable, elastomeric (class 3 ) waterproofing membrane.
Duram 195 UV incorporates UV stabilisers, UV absorbers and anti-oxidants to enable the product to provide greater UV protection and stability than conventional aromatic polyurethane membranes.
Duram 195 UV bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates and is suitable for above and below ground applications.
NOT SUITABLE FOR POTABLE WATER APPLICATIONS.
- Duram 195 UV represents the highest standards in polyurethane waterproofing technology and provides the following benefits and advantages:
- Single pack - no mixing.
- Fast curing within 24 hours).
- Permanently flexible ( tests show flexibility > 500% - Class 3 [highest class of extensibility]).
- Will not stain tiles or grout - as Duram 195 UV is tar and bitumen free.
- Self levelling and seamless membrane (no joints or laps).
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Can be directly tiled (broadcasting of sand in to final wet coat is recommended).
- Good chemical resistance.
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Easily repaired and or maintained.
- Odourless (subjective) when cured.
- Formulated to provide long term protection.
- Easy to apply.
- Has good hydrostatic resistance.
- Usually black to charcoal grey in the can.
- 30 year history of Australian use.
Not suitable for Drinking water applications.
Suitable for most applications within the building and construction industry including:
Exposed Areas: Roofs, decks, terraces, balconies, podiums and gutters.
Tiled or Covered Areas: Shower recess & wet areas (floors and upturns), decks, balconies, terraces, podiums, retaining walls, planters & landscaped areas, structural slabs, tanks, pits, bunding areas and water features.